1 Make Quizzes on Facebook 2 Contact All Fans on Facebook 3 Do Surveys in Facebook 4 Create Trivia Questions in Facebook
Facebook supports a Questions feature that is automatically enabled on your Facebook account. It allows you to create questionnaires and polls for your Facebook friends to answer. Once your question has been created, it is published to your Facebook wall as well as your friends’ news feeds. The results of the questionnaire appear on your page in the form of a poll.
1. Browse to Facebook.com and log in to your account.
2. Hold your mouse cursor over the “Apps” section on the left side of the home page. A “More” link appears.
3. Click “More.”
4. Click “Questions” from the list of available apps.
5. Click the “Question” icon at the top of the page.
6. Type your question in the text field.
7. Click “Add Poll Options.”
8. Enter your poll option responses in the appropriate fields.
9. Click the “Ask Question” button.
Diana Braun began her writing career as a consultant and technical writer for a software company
focusing on how-to, training, white paper, and internal process documentation. After two years,